for the sake of existence // ashtwo


This is not about a change in myself, this is more like the maturing of a ashtwo who you know as a bomber, I like what I do now, that so I'll keep doing this and I would not care what people think about me, all that comes from within, saturation line system will be something that gradually become stereotypes of graffiti artists, not to try to change it, but just wanted to show that Indonesian culture has also applied the graffiti, I love graffiti and I do it myself, if I had to follow those words? once again I do not care, it is more like the satisfaction of the self, more subjective, making the work not to be judged well by others, but how this self enjoying what was done, so let it, do not limit myself to stay work, for the sake of existence until death.